Shipping & Returns
Free shipping Australia wide for orders over $150!
Each order has a tracking number, which we provide via email when your order is shipped.
Items are sent via Australia Post for security and speed of delivery.
Estimated delivery times within Australia (from time of order to receipt of parcel)
Regular Parcel Post
- Estimated Delivery Time - 2 to 10 Business Days
- Cost - Free for orders over $150.00 / $7.95 for orders under $150.00
Signature on Delivery
- Estimated Delivery Time - 2 to 10 Business Days
- Cost - Free for orders over $150.00 / $9.95 for orders under $150.00
Express Signature on Delivery
- Estimated Delivery Time - 2 to 3 Business Days (Depending on your location - Please check the Australia Post Website for specific delivery timeframes)
- Cost - $14.95
* Please note that Wholesale Orders will attract a flat postage rate regardless of the order size.
Express shipping service
The 'Express Post - Signature on Delivery' service takes 2 to 3 business days for delivery to Metropolitan areas. This service includes tracking, signature & insurance. If you require your order urgently and are located outside a metropolitan area, in Western Australia or the Northern Territory, please check with Australia Post for delivery timeframes in your area. The Fletcher & Grace Head Office is located in Byron Bay. This service is $14.95
Fletcher & Grace is not liable for reinbursement of deliveries that occur outside of these estimated timeframes as specified by Australia Post. These are approximate timeframes only.
Please ensure that you have adequate time allowed for the delivery of your items.
Delivery of international orders is via Australia Post International Parcel Post at the following rates:
- USA - $23.00
- Canada - $19.00
- New Zealand - $17.90
- Hong Kong - $20.50
- Rest of the world - $23.00
International Parcel Post includes an online tracking function. International delivery times vary widely but are usually approximately 10 working days.
Processing & shipping your order
Once we receive your order, we will start processing it straight away! All orders are processed within one to four business days, and then shipped to you, according to your preferred method of shipping. Please note that during 'Sale' times orders may take longer to dispatch.
If you select an item which is currently out of stock, your order will ship in approximately 7 -10 days from the time of order. In the unlikely event there is any delay, we will contact you to let you know.
Some of our Exclusive Australian Designers including Stephanie Browne and Ronza George design hand make their jewellery. If an item is out of stock when you order, in may take 2 to 3 weeks to have this particular item made. We will advise you if this time frame applies to your order.
Please note, you are responsible for paying any customs or excise duties, sales tax or fees, if any, imposed by any taxing authority outside of Australia.
Tracking your order
As soon as your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification with a confirmation of shipment and a tracking number which you can use to track your order with Australia Post.
We feel very confident that you will be thrilled with your purchase. But, just in case you are not 100% happy with your purchase, you can send it back to us within 7 days of the shipping date and we will be happy to provide you a store credit to the value of the amount paid for the item(s).
To return an item, all you need to do is contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of receipt of delivery to obtain a return authorization number (RAN). Please title the email "Return Credit Enquiry" and send your email to email@example.com. Please include the following details in your email:
- Your order number
- The date your received your order; and
- Details of what you would like to return.
Once we receive your email we will respond with a unique RAN. Once a RAN has been provided to you, please include this RAN on a copy of your receipt and send the item back to us (with a tracking number and fully insured). If the parcel isn’t sent with a tracking number and is lost / uninsured, we obviously cannot provide a credit coupon for the purchase.
We must receive your returned item(s) within 7 days of the original shipping date. If we receive your item after 7 days of the date of shipping, we may refuse the return and will offer to ship it back to you (at your expense).
To receive a credit coupon for a returned item, the item must be in new and unused condition (meaning no scratches, marks or damage, and no alteration or resizing of the item). The item must also be included with all the original undamaged packaging and materials.
We will inspect the item upon receipt to check that the item is in a new and unused condition and before we can issue a credit coupon to you. Of course, if the item has been resized, altered, damaged, or used, we won't be able to offer you a credit coupon and will offer to return it to you (at your expense).
You can be assured by Fletcher & Grace that all items returned to us are 100% sterilized (just in case) and remain completely undamaged by the process.
If you have purchased an item which is damaged or faulty at the time of receipt, we will:
- ask you to send us a picture of the fault / damaged item; and
- offer to exchange the item free of charge; or
- offer to provide a full refund for the cost of the item plus the shipping charges.
If we require the item to be returned (in some cases this will not be required), then we will pay for the return shipping costs. Refunds will be in the original form of original payment (eg Paypal of credit card).
There is 'No Return' on specific customised designer items or personal items including Bridal knickers, Robes, Slippers, Garters, Lingerie and Veils due to health regulations.
'Sale' and 'Clearance' items are considered Final sale and are unable to be exchanged. All items purchased in a 'Flash' sale period or under a specific sale / offer are also considered final sale and are not elidgible for exchange. Please choose carefully.
During a 'Sale', 'Clearance' or 'Flash Sale' periods - generic packaging from time to time may be used instead of Fletcher & Grace branded packaging.
A store credit can only be used once per order and not in conjunction with any other offer.
Returning an item
To return an item for a credit:
- Simply post the item back to us within 14 days of the shipping date via Signature in Delivery Parcel Post (with online tracking)*
- Ensure the item is in its original packaging / bubble wrapping / tissue paper to ensure no damage on the return journey**
- Include a copy of your order receipt in the package and include the RAN provided (refer above)
- Don't forget to keep a copy of the parcel tracking number
* Items not sent back within 7 days of the shipping date will not be eligible for a credit.
** Items which are damaged or used when received by Fletcher & Grace will not be eligible for a credit.
Post items to: Fletcher & Grace, 6/4 Banksia Drive, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
Once we receive the item, we will email you a store credit to the value of the returned item to use in our online store.
Please note, if you decide to return an item:
- we do not pay for return postage costs. Normal postage fees will apply to any new / additional orders placed; and
- Store credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
If your item is damaged after receipt, we can usually repair it for you at a very reasonable price. Here's how it works:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your repair requirements.
- Send us a picture via email showing clearly the damage, we'll appraise the damage to estimate the necessary work and cost of repair.
- We'll then contact you with the repair cost so that you can decide (before you send the item back to us) if you would like to go ahead with the repair.